Commie ammo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why would they want to shut down a source of revenue?
Seems to me that would be a dumb move.

That's kinda what I was thinking also, BUT politicians make some real brilliant moves sometimes.

BTW the asshat .22 gougers must be grabbing all the Tulammo also, Shawnee WM was wiped of both.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I checked bulkammo.com and lucky gunner earlier and they were almost sold out of all 7.62x39. It has pretty much all but dried up in a couple of days. I just bought another 1,000 from ammotogo. They had plenty of all kinds in stock. But it probably won't last much longer. They even had a bunch of different American brands. Too bad the American brands are out of hand on price. So if any of you are looking to get some I would head over and do it before it is all gone. I just hope this crap doesn't last for too long. Yes there are other countries that we can import from but Russia and Ukraine is the biggest. And with Obama, who knows what will happen. As long as he keeps on pushing Putin, we will be screwed from getting ammo from then anytime soon.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I hope it never comes back. When are we as Americans going to stand up and start bringing jobs back to this country by buying American made products? Just stop supporting the Dumb A$$es that want to see us brought down.

Wake the hell up!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope it never comes back. When are we as Americans going to stand up and start bringing jobs back to this country by buying American made products? Just stop supporting the Dumb A$$es that want to see us brought down.

Wake the hell up!
I agree with you but refuse to pay $20 for 20 rounds of American ammo when I can buy Russian for $5 for 20. That is a no brainer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom