Commie ammo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But everyone WILL.........it's already started.

Watch 22lr start getting more available as all the ammo monkeys start spending their money on 7.62x39.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope it never comes back. When are we as Americans going to stand up and start bringing jobs back to this country by buying American made products? Just stop supporting the Dumb A$$es that want to see us brought down.

Wake the hell up!

When Americans making something common like American made .22lr can even begin to put inventory on the shelves (flippers and hoarders aren't consuming that much ammo), then maybe we can discuss them taking on other calibers. And as TonyKane said:

I agree with you but refuse to pay $20 for 20 rounds of American ammo when I can buy Russian for $5 for 20. That is a no brainer.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stockpile while you can Thunder...all it is going to take is a trade sanction or two and we will be right up to .75/round...

Yeah... yeah.... I know... the sky is always falling when someone in the gun community is selling something. Don't worry though, I'm still buying ammo....at normal prices.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like 7.62X54R is selling out most everywhere.

Sportsman's Guide has had an excellent price on crates there, but it seems their inventory has dropped to zero. They'll get crates back in, but they sell back out pretty quickly now. I don't think it's panic buying, but rather slower resupply, and less arriving at the dealers.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sportsman's Guide has had an excellent price on crates there, but it seems their inventory has dropped to zero. They'll get crates back in, but they sell back out pretty quickly now. I don't think it's panic buying, but rather slower resupply, and less arriving at the dealers.

I seen that they had it for a good price. I ordered another crate.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like he done did it.
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...ers-entire-russian-arms-manufacturing-sector/

BREAKING: Obama Confirms Executive Order Covers Entire Russian Arms Manufacturing Sector

By Nick Leghorn on March 20, 2014

courtesy aplaceforpeace.wordpress.com

A few days ago, President Barack Obama issued an executive order allowing him to use the United States government agencies to restrict certain Russian assets in the US in retaliation for the annexation of Crimea. It was speculated by some gun publications that this executive order would only cover individual Russians and their companies, and leave the majority of Russia’s arms industry to operate as usual. In a speech today, Obama confirmed our interpretation that the executive order allows him broader powers . . .

As whitehouse.gov details, this includes, “named officials of the Russian government, any individual or entity that operates in the Russian arms industry, and any designated individual or entity that acts on behalf of, or that provides material or other support to, any senior Russian government official.” The order does not dictate any immediate actions, but we’re hearing reports from attendees at the Lone Wolf sponsored event that took place recently that ammunition shipments are already being cancelled. Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.

Latest posts

Top Bottom