Competition Photos and Videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lets start a thread for all of our competition photos and videos. Post what type of comp. it is "IDPA, 3-gun, IPSC, Practical Rifle, Etc.", also post what type of firearm you are using or any special ammo or loads you use for your specific type of shooting. This can turn into a great source of info for those wanting to get started or see how the other guys are doing it and hone their skills. I know there have been photos and videos posted before, but this can be one central thread to view them all.

I searched for a similar type of thread and didn't find any so I started this one. If I am in error and it does exist. Please direct me to that thread and we can keep building on that one.

Last edited:

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pro am at USSA on 9-17-11. I am using an m&p 9mm fullsize and shooting plain old 115gr fmj federal ammo. My holster is a crossbreed supertuck. It's the only one I have for now.

[Broken External Image]

September practical rifle match at Oil Capital. Using the m&p 9mm with 115gr fmj ammo, and an old Colt SP1 ar with 55gr brass cased fmj ammo.

[Broken External Image]

Sorry for the lousy videos. My buddy is the worst at filming.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pro Am is always a good time. Josh puts on a good match. He's running a 3 gun match @ USSA this Sunday, you should check it out.

I'll play...here's a stage from the 2011 TX State Limited:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom