Concealed Carry Class - Suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OSU_Chris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a place to take my class? I have a total of 6 family members, including me, that are ready to take the class and we would like to all go at the same time.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris

Double_tap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does it have to be on a Saturday? My wife, myself and a friend will be ready in a couple of weeks but we need a Sun or Mon class due to work. I know of several places that do private classes but I don't have enough people on my own. Shoot me a PM if you want.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im teaching two classes in Jan at the OKC gun club, Jan 12 and 19 cost is $60 plus a $10 range fee ( supports youth shooting sports at the club). Email me if you would like to attend.

[email protected]

thanks
S

Title 21 said:
For the training and qualification course, an applicant may be charged a fee not to exceed Sixty Dollars ($60.00).

It seems to me that the shooting part of the class is the qualification portion of the class and the total fee can not be more than $60 for both training and shooting.

hfa68

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats NOT my understadning at all... and agin it goes to support YOUTH shooting programs.

Since I'm pretty new around here, please help me understand about a range fee. What is the range fee for? Is that a fee to cover when you use someone else's range for the shooting portion? Because the $10 sounds more like a donation instead of a fee. IMO!

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats NOT my understadning at all... and agin it goes to support YOUTH shooting programs.

So can you explain to me how someone would be able to take the course for only $60 instead of the $70 you are asking for? If they can't complete the course without paying the range fee to qualify, then the training and qualification is $70.

It doesn't matter what the extra $10 goes towards, if it is required to be paid to complete the class then the charge is greater than the $60 allowed by law.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since I'm pretty new around here, please help me understand about a range fee. What is the range fee for? Is that a fee to cover when you use someone else's range for the shooting portion? Because the $10 sounds more like a donation instead of a fee. IMO!

Ranges that offer the class charge $60 with no additional range fee. Now if you want to rent a gun or buy ammo, that's different. However there are instructors that will allow you to use (for rent or for free) their own firearms for the shooting portion of the class.

Latest posts

Top Bottom