Concealed Carry IWB Holster??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meatstick

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys! I posted this in the Gear Talk forum and got a lot of great replies! But I figured I would put it in the CCW forum and get even more replies and reviews!!! So please help me out any way you can! I have a Glock 26 and am looking for a IWB concealed carry holster. Can you guys please throw me out what you use or what you have used. I plan on trying several out before I purchase one but would like to know what all is out there that you guys suggest! Thanks for your time

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a crossbreed super tuck and love it. I was kind of perturbed at the super long wait (6weeks) and it actually took closer to 7 bc getting stuff in 6 weeks is too much to ask I guess. Anyway, once it came it, it's been very comfortable. I wear it with gym shorts, khaki shorts, jeans, slacks, whatever. Can't notice it and super comfy. I'd say it's worth the wait but you may be able to get same results with Galco King Tuk or Comptac Menotaur (sp) Anyway, that is the style I'd go for but someone else may be able to get it to you quicker. I would get the horsehide though and not sure if crossbreed is the only one offering it in that or not.

gunnut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've tried several. I finally decided on a High Noon Bare Asset holster. The price was right, super comfy, and shipped quick. I eventually ordered one for each of my different carry weapons. Then on a whim, I ordered a Crossbreed Mini-Tuck for my P238. What a difference in a holster that is comfy and rides nice and a holster that you don't even notice it's there.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've used a ton of them and my favorite to date is the K&D Maverick Defender.I noticed very recently it wasn't listed on K&D's website tho'....or I overlooked it.
Either that or it may now be a "custom only" affair........regardless, it's the schizznit!

It's got a cant adjustable belt loop/tab that allows you to angle your draw according to what position you are carrying on the belt. (I prefer a straight drop at the 2:00 position)

ai55.tinypic.com_25z1oc3.jpg

Next up is:

Milt Sparks Versa Max 2
It's pretty much a legend and the gold standard of IWB holsters.
Very stable and comfortable and'll last a lifetime.

Now the bad news......

If you want a piece of top quality leather you are most likely going to have to wait.
IIRC Milt Sparks lead time was about 16 weeks the last time I ordered one.
So, either order one and use an el-cheapo until it arrives OR scour the forums and find a used one for sale.
(used ones go extremely fast and often cost as much or more than new)

[Broken External Image]

OKMike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crossbreed supertuck for my G19 and the same for my J frame. Ordered the one for my glock from Midway, had it in less than a week. Ordered the j frame holster from Crossbreed, had about a 4 week wait.

Meatstick

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Charlie I havent yet started carrying yet. But plan to in the next couple months. That is why I was asking! Just getting all of the opinions on different holsters is helping a lot. I am really leaning towards the Crossbreed Supertuck. I go to church with an officer and that is what he suggested right off the bat! Heard a lot of great things about them!

Latest posts

Top Bottom