Concealed Carry IWB Holster??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieWH2O

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've worn smaller tuckables from Tucker Gun Leather including Kydex. I have never tried the Crossbreed as I found one clip on the holster to be adequate. I particularly like the "Coverup" with the rough side of the leather out for added friction on your clothing. I have one each for a 3" 1911 and a colt Government .380. I wear either with shorts ab a tucked in tee shirt. Second consideration, where will you carry your spare mag?

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After having supported other quality makers' products for many years, it's hard to get on board with a company that comes out with what seems like a cheap and flimsy knockoff of an established quality product......and that's why the crossbreed stuff has never appealed to me at all.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've used a ton of them and my favorite to date is the K&D Maverick Defender.I noticed very recently it wasn't listed on K&D's website tho'....or I overlooked it.
Either that or it may now be a "custom only" affair........regardless, it's the schizznit!

It's got a cant adjustable belt loop/tab that allows you to angle your draw according to what position you are carrying on the belt. (I prefer a straight drop at the 2:00 position)

ai55.tinypic.com_25z1oc3.jpg

Bianchi makes one thats fairly similar to the Maverick Defender, its called a 3s pistol pocket(its an IWB holster). I have several for different guns, an is fully adjustable as to cant.

Here's one of mine with a Walther PP.
ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_DSCN0775.jpg

ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_DSCN0776.jpg

3" J-frame.
ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_S3000059.jpg

Another one I like is Galco's Royal Guard I use for my other J-frames.
ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_DSCN0302.jpg

ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_DSCN0298.jpg

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depends on your price range comfort level, carry position, etc. I have used a model from " The Holster Store" for a while now for my G36 and 19. Not to bad on the pocketbook, and they re supposedly made 100% in the US.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the Crossbreed Supertuck (own 3). Just make sure you buy a nice gun belt....very important if you carry the heavy stuff like me. Crossbreed makes a nice gun belt also. Both have a lifetime warranty.

SoonerShots

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Crossbreed supertuck deluxe. I use one for my Glock 27. I even mow my yard with it on. I'm a big guy and already have plenty in my waistband and it's still very comfortable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom