Conflicted.... Card #13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I hate walkin, so id take a break. I prolly wouldnt help but only because id prolly burn myself or throw my back out. Roast inmate might come in handy too.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are bugging out by foot and see a crashed prison bus. The inmates are stuck and trying to get out. The bus is on fire and they are begging for help. Do you use your axe to break the windshield glass and let them out, or will you let the inmates die?

A lot of variables here.

Which prison?
Something like McAlester?
Probably not going to stop.

Something like the local Detention Center?
Maybe.

It really might come down to how well armed I am as well as the origin of the bus.
If the defecation has really hit the ventilation, I'm probably well healed.
If the bus isn't a high risk prison bus I might toss someone the axe and let them work it out.
It might also depend on whether I can tell if they are still cuffed and shackled.
If they have their hands and feet free, maybe not.

Dave

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My FIRST thought was - sit back and set up a good vantage point to pick off any that may get out of the bus.

Upon further thought though, the question arises, how long since SHTF? The 'prisoners' MAY be ALLIES because of their beliefs against the 'CORRUPT GOOBERMINT' in charge since SHTF.

THEREFORE: need more pertinent information or back to scenario #1.

Latest posts

Top Bottom