Conflicted.... Card #14

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandonMF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly!!

So this is the second scenario where everyone's first instinct is, "Screw it, just kill him/them" over a situation that arose out of an extreme OpSec failure. Sorry, but I'm not putting a .22 in the back of a kid's head. Chances are they're soft witted and easily lead, you can manipulate people like that very easily into seeing things your way, especially if the propaganda isn't too far from the truth.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who said anything about putting a .22 in a kid's head?

Who said anything about a kid?
How do you know this family of 4 isn't two adult parents and 2 17-year olds?

dave

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dad would definitely disappear.
Mom would depend on her attitude and usefulness to the group after Dad's disappearance.
Kids, depending on age, could be adopted and retrained. Older teenagers, especially males, would probably be S-O-L.

Tough situation, but really would SUCK to them. Have to wonder where the breakdown in vetting their joining the group initially or after the SHTF caused their urges to leave ???????????? Must not have been OSA'rs.

IronMLS72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The guy and his followers would likely try sneaking off to go to town if he had any brains at all, I would think anyone would realize these actions would not be tolerated as a group. I agree with 99% of you guys on the consequences of deserter actions which could jeaprodize the entire groups safety. Just may be hunting them down before they reach town if they are more sneaky than you...

Latest posts

Top Bottom