Conflicted.... Card #33

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have nutter SIL I would kick her to the curb so fast her head would spin off LOL If it was someone I loved I guess I would just take us all out of the situation.

Lord, just a SIL?!? I have so many crazy relatives that for years and years they told me I was the crazy one and I believed them because I was the one who was different. :P Finally figured out the truth, left (screen door didn't hit my ass either :P) and haven't looked back. Man, life is GOOD without all the crazy ... :wink2:

SomeCallMeMom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lord, just a SIL?!? I have so many crazy relatives that for years and years they told me I was the crazy one and I believed them because I was the one who was different. :P Finally figured out the truth, left (screen door didn't hit my ass either :P) and haven't looked back. Man, life is GOOD without all the crazy ... :wink2:

I hear ya! Moving 1,500 miles away from family keeps the crazy to a minimum & I can always shut the phone off to stop it completely! You are so right that life is so much better without all the crazy!

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
When it comes to crazy family, I gotta bunch. I'm a solve my crazy family problems once n for all, with a "I been waiting for this day" smile.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
oh she's not in our life but if for some reason she was she wouldn't be for long if that makes sense LOL my family drama is kept to a minimum because we just mostly all stay away from each other except for once or twice a year. How this works is we see each other just enough to still love each other. We don't get all up in each others business unless were specifically asked to help etc. It works so far. Plus were all scattered across the country sooo that helps too.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
oh she's not in our life but if for some reason she was she wouldn't be for long if that makes sense LOL my family drama is kept to a minimum because we just mostly all stay away from each other except for once or twice a year. How this works is we see each other just enough to still love each other. We don't get all up in each others business unless were specifically asked to help etc. It works so far. Plus were all scattered across the country sooo that helps too.

LOL ... that's crazy ... My family is more along the lines of the demented type. You couldn't pay me to go to a holiday with them. If I saw any of them on the street I'd walk right on by like they weren't even there. It's just better that way ... Last time I saw any of them was at my grandson's funeral 13 years ago. And that was a cluster****. You'd think friggin' adults could behave themselves for a couple of hours at an infant's funeral but NOOOOO ... what fun would that be? :nolike: :disappoin

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ex-D-I-L is bi-polar. On meds sweetest girl you would ever want to be around, off meds star in Excorcist 3 - Satan's Wife Lives.
Put up her chit way longer than I would with anyone else, just because of son. Finally, convinced him she wasn't going to stay on meds and she had to go.
Bat shiite crazy, leave or look at the flowers. Either way, problem solved.

Latest posts

Top Bottom