Conflicted.... Card #38

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
YOur scouts inform you about a small-time kidnapper who is holding people hostage and engaging in human trafficking. The initial intel is that he has a force of 4 other men with him who are well armed and dozens of victims, most of them women and children. It sounds like they would be an even match to your current survival group and your capabilities. As your group's leader, would you waste supplies and risk the lives of your group members to rid the world of such characters or would you let them continue to prey upon the weak?

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would be hard to not take these guys out. They may come for my sammich makers next.
But I got to ask this.. say you did take these guys down and no one in your group got hurt. you have expended resources to do it.. ammo and what not... now you have a bunch of extra people on your hands that would be thinking that you are responsible for them now and that could hurt your group as well.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just protect my own. I'm not the savior or rebuilder and I'm not the neighborhood protector. I'd tell my "scouts" to be alert and aware.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So five guys? Shoot'em. Women and children can fend for themselves after the shootins over. (unless there's some really hot ones that want to show their gratitude)

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gather a team do some recon. If they can be shot by snipers do it. Let the women and children divide up some of the supplies, (sorry chicks I'm taking most of the firearms and ammo to replenish my stock for saving your behinds) and send them on their way unless they have some valuable skill to offer the group.

And No I'm not talking about the best little barterhouse skills either, that **** is voluntary not forced. :naughty:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or you guys could just pretend to be selling all of us OSA chicks to them, we could **** a group of five guys up. :werd:

:lmfao: I read this to GC ... he JUST got finished saying "We could give them you and subprep ... probably Sunshine too ... y'all'd be home within the hour ... And I'd have sammiches ready for you so you could tell me all about it ..." :naughty: :rotflmao: (We are a share and share alike kinda couple ... :wink2:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom