Conflicted.... Card #38

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
:lmfao: I read this to GC ... he JUST got finished saying "We could give them you and subprep ... probably Sunshine too ... y'all'd be home within the hour ... And I'd have sammiches ready for you so you could tell me all about it ..." :naughty: :rotflmao: (We are a share and share alike kinda couple ... :wink2:)

Yep yep.

SomeCallMeMom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or you guys could just pretend to be selling all of us OSA chicks to them, we could **** a group of five guys up. :werd:
Yup.

On a serious note though, I'm with subprep. I'd help them out of the bind they are in, divide the supplies with them, but they aren't joining my group. Heck, I'd probably show them some self defense tidbits so they won't get captured again, but that's about it.

Sunshine7388

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:lmfao: I read this to GC ... he JUST got finished saying "We could give them you and subprep ... probably Sunshine too ... y'all'd be home within the hour ... And I'd have sammiches ready for you so you could tell me all about it ..." :naughty: :rotflmao: (We are a share and share alike kinda couple ... :wink2:)
Wouldn't hear many objections from me. I have a bit of a soft spot when it comes to things like this. Women and children should be protected not preyed upon.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ambush or trade, either the scum deserve to die. Take their ammo and weapons. Divide the supplies. I figure since they are kidnapped, they want to go back to their group, not stay.

5 wannabe badasses wouldn't stand a snowballs chance against the OSA ladies.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
YOur scouts inform you about a small-time kidnapper who is holding people hostage and engaging in human trafficking. The initial intel is that he has a force of 4 other men with him who are well armed and dozens of victims, most of them women and children. It sounds like they would be an even match to your current survival group and your capabilities. As your group's leader, would you waste supplies and risk the lives of your group members to rid the world of such characters or would you let them continue to prey upon the weak?

5 well armed men as an even match for my current group?
Hate to say it and sound too cocky, but I don't think so.

Unless my current group is just me and I have both legs in a cast and am suffering from severe food poisoning.

Take out the 5 scum bags, add to my stocks and evaluate the captives as to whether I want any go join my group or not.

Dave

Texican

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is easier to attack a place than to defend it....
Mark your targets and take them out.... Wound at least one and kill the rest if possible and those that remain will run....

The best offense is to take it to them at their location....

The best defense is to confront your foes away from your place....

Texican....

Latest posts

Top Bottom