Conflicted.... Card #39

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A gang ransacks your place and their leader wants to take one immediate family member with them in order to avoid retaliation from you. They overpower you and currently have you and your family members all bound and defenseless. They leave it up to you to make a decision of who they'll take. Once they are gone, there are no guarantees you'll ever see them again. Who would you send with them and why?

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
me, no way am I sending one of my kids or my husband. I think the gang is pretty damned stupid because if one of my family members was with them that would only serve to motivate my actions, nothing would ever stop me from hunting them down.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Same here. There is no way I would pick someone else. If anything, I would go - but other members of my group would hunt these people down like the dogs they are, picking them off one by one.

They just have no idea who they are messing with, but they will very soon.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm just not sure. That will have to be a on the spot decision. Too many varibles. Is there a real chance to get them back. Is there a chance to ambush them later.

What led to the capture in first place. We must a punked out or really dropped the ball.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Meh. Depends on which family members.
If it's my current household, I'd pick me, and make sure they knew an old feeble guy like myself posed them no risk.

SomeCallMeMom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to be different here. I'd send my husband.
My reasoning is that I'm more vengeful than he is, so I know I'd track them to the ends of the earth. He might get sidetracked...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to be different here. I'd send my husband.
My reasoning is that I'm more vengeful than he is, so I know I'd track them to the ends of the earth. He might get sidetracked...

Lol ... you know, that's a good point ... :P That said ... if I gave them GC's arse I'd just have to go save him ... it's a lot less trouble to just go myself ... either way, their asses are mine. :naughty: And once they "take me" I have all the time in the world ... because I'd be the most compliant prisoner on the planet ... until I'm NOT the most compliant prisoner on the planet ...

SomeCallMeMom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol ... you know, that's a good point ... :P That said ... if I gave them GC's arse I'd just have to go save him ... it's a lot less trouble to just go myself ... either way, their asses are mine. :naughty: And once they "take me" I have all the time in the world ... because I'd be the most compliant prisoner on the planet ... until I'm NOT the most compliant prisoner on the planet ...

:werd:

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm thinking the accused child molester from a few cards back. He has had time to train a replacement by now and his value has diminished. I TOLD you he'd come in handy at a later time :-D

Latest posts

Top Bottom