Conflicted.... Card #39

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol ... you know, that's a good point ... :P That said ... if I gave them GC's arse I'd just have to go save him ... it's a lot less trouble to just go myself ... either way, their asses are mine. :naughty: And once they "take me" I have all the time in the world ... because I'd be the most compliant prisoner on the planet ... until I'm NOT the most compliant prisoner on the planet ...

god I swear we are the same person sometimes.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It all would depend on the stengths of the family members. I know some of the spouses on here would be able to give one hell of a fight when their husbands arrived to free them from the gang. Almost like an inside attack. Then again, I know a few of you spouses on here that the gang would turn around after 10 minutes and bring you back.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So many possibilities,

1. Me, feeble, compliant, old man to slow them down while the group tracks them down.
2. Mother-in-law, they would bring her back, crying like little babies and begging for forgiveness.
3. And probably the best choice. Chester, the molester. Would still track them down with prejudice, but if they somehow managed to escape.meh.............
But seriously, how did they get past perimeter? Why is anybody left to be captured after battle?

Most of these scenarios, I just don't see happening, but I guess that is what makes ya think about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom