Conflicted.... Card #9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A false-flag event has led to widespread civil unrest and government takeover. Public curfews have been established and food and fuel are being rationed across the US. You have been caught in public with an excess of food and supplies in your vehicle, which is now a crime and makes you a suspected terrorist. you will be questioned and imprisoned. a warrantless search will be executed on your home as well as the homes of all your known associates. The integrity and safety of your family and group are at risk. Before being identified by the single officer who has detained you, you have an opportunity to escape without detection but only if you take his life.
What do you do?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
An agent of an oppressive government who knowingly enforces rules like, "You have too much food."

Sorry man, you made your choice to work for them fools.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Finally. I think yall know where I stand......aint no way ima answer this question on this forum. Ima give the secret handshake and say the password and hope hes one of the JBTs from OSA.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not going to answer, but that is extremely difficult place. My Number #1 goal in life is the protection of my family. Be careful of those backed into a corner with seemingly nothing to lose, as they can be most dangerous.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2.bp.blogspot.com__Z0dw1rjPxac_TMhNZ_ojQAI_AAAAAAAAEpQ_phCEBaVf137ac08b407108e5dd891416bb90370.jpg

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's gone.
I'm gone.

And with his ID, uniform and various personal effects.

The search of my home and friends homes pretty much seals the deal for me.
Heck, even without the false flag, the search of my home and the homes of known associates would probably wind up getting us branded as terrorists.
Anyone remember what happened to the MD in Wichita Falls about 15 years ago?

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom