conspiracy theorys, false flags etc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well there is a comet supposed to swing by soon and I heard that some secret society has built a ray that will cause the comet to crash into earth.

and don't forget planet X one of my faves! I love it when I read that google & nasa are puposely hiding it. I mean what would be the point of hiding a planet killing event?

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad that's entertainment for you.
I burned out on conspiracy theories back in the '90s; since then, entertainment value is the only value they've held for me. It's particularly funny to watch how they oscillate between being liberal and conservative conspiracies, depending on which party is in power; I got no end of entertainment in listening to liberals claiming conspiracies about GW Bush that I'd heard about Slick Willie back in the day. And now I get to hear them again, this time swirling around BarryO...how could one not be entertained by that?

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anyone doesn't believe there is "stuff" going on that the public doesn't know about, you are kidding yourself, but I am not one to dwell on that kind of thing. I have a friend who drives a truck and listens to all the conservative radio crap all day, and he stays knotted up over something all the time and tries to drag me off into it with him. He wears me out.

I take the same approach with conspiracy theories as I do my health. If something bad is going to happen tomorrow, I don't want to know. That being said, I have been a "prepper" since the late 80's. My family won't go hungry or run out of ammo at least not in the next 20 years of so.

Dalyup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously, you don't find this kind of stuff amusing?? :anyone: I mean really ... how tiring it must be for you ... On "HIGH ALERT" all the time ... :rolleyes2

BTW, when is the next time the world is gonna end gonna be?? I haven't been keeping track ...

BB nailed it.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anyone doesn't believe there is "stuff" going on that the public doesn't know about, you are kidding yourself, but I am not one to dwell on that kind of thing. I have a friend who drives a truck and listens to all the conservative radio crap all day, and he stays knotted up over something all the time and tries to drag me off into it with him. He wears me out.

I take the same approach with conspiracy theories as I do my health. If something bad is going to happen tomorrow, I don't want to know. That being said, I have been a "prepper" since the late 80's. My family won't go hungry or run out of ammo at least not in the next 20 years of so.

Thank you for the compliment Dalyup (and welcome to OSA! :wave:) but retrieverman NAILED it! :) (Well, OK, with one caveat ... I kinda would like to make an informed decision but this running around like Chicken Little screaming the sky is falling the sky is falling day in and day out can certainly not be classified as an informed decision ... :D)

Latest posts

Top Bottom