Constitutional Carry Rally at the Capitol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's a real problem with thinking of it like a pep rally. That kind of thinking isn't helpful. It's as useful as a gay pride parade. It's the kind of thinking that doesn't work.
Think of how it'll look to other people. You know, other people who vote.

Folks look on the Tv and they see all these rednecks, degenerates, yahoos, and other assorted hownyaks and whackadoos, and they think, WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?
They don't know, care, appreciate, or even give a hang that all those guns are held vertically and not fully loaded.

Preaching to the choir is a fun thing to do, but the choir is smaller than you think.

But the gay pride issue seems to be gaining speed in the social mindset, even though they look like something I don't want anywhere near me when they're all in drag and flaming and stuff.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that people are more accepting of homosexuality these days in spite of those parades rather than because of them. I guess it's a good analogy though because very few of those boys gather at the capitol with their dicks hanging out. They only do that at walmart.
But the gay pride issue seems to be gaining speed in the social mindset, even though they look like something I don't want anywhere near me when they're all in drag and flaming and stuff.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that people are more accepting of homosexuality these days in spite of those parades rather than because of them. I guess it's a good analogy though because very few of those boys gather at the capitol with their dicks hanging out. They only do that at walmart.

People are more accepting of homosexuals cause in the back of their minds they know these folks will breed themselves out of existence. Straight talk right there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom