Cool Swedes and Awesome Brothers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
some of you may know that "flatwins" is my brother and we swap gun related stuff all the time. we met at macdonalds on the turnpike to swap some uppers and lowers, reloading stuff, etc. he had ordered himself a really cool FSR 96 swede recently and i was a little jealous. he opens up a rifle case and i say " is that the one you ordered from simpsons" he proceeds to tell me that its all number matching, excellent bore example. he then says "this one is yours". those of you that have met me know that i'm rarely speechless, this wasn't one of those times!
thank you steve!

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae253_dlbleak_P1010234_zpscecec7b6.jpg

Last edited:

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well yeah but when you were 12 years old and spent your lawn mowing money getting me Star Wars action figures, I never forgot it. :rotflmao:

Enjoy it! We'll need a range report though. For the Swede junkies, that one is a 1925 with the Hauges Halsikte diopter and a tunnel front sight.

i581.photobucket.com_albums_ss251_wayne_max_Hauges1.png

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
i can't wait to reload for this baby and 6.5 swede in general. after shooting some factory ammo, i can't imagine how well these can shoot. the factory stuff is plenty accurate but i have yet not been able to improve groups by reloading. i'll post up a range report soon.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Way to go Steve, your one heck of a brother!! Mine got lucky and bought me a Mossberg 500A for Christmas(It only cost him 50.00 through a friend of his who's a pawn dealer), of course I had to do all the paperwork since it was an out of state sale. Still that was a cool gift for your bro!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom