Cop shoots and kills charging perp with a knife… Intense video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Play stupid games and win stupid prizes. :anyone:

Honest opinion... The female officer is the one who played stupid games here. Approaching a suspect in a stabbing, gun not drawn, asking him to take the knife out of his pocket. She was totally unprepared for what the suspect did and she's lucky she had a partner that capped that dude in the chest when he did.

And nobody handcuffed/searched the suspect. I don't care how dead someone was, we always put handcuffs on 'em and searched 'em before administering medical aid. Always.

She is really, really lucky.

As far as the bad guy goes... No big loss, I'm sure. No f**ks given for that dude.

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I look at this shooting 2 ways ..........firstly l would consider this a PSH......a public service homeycide and secondly l would also consider this shooting to be a late post birth abortion.......... one that slipped by planned parenthood years ago

Flame away IDGAF

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honest opinion... The female officer is the one who played stupid games here. Approaching a suspect in a stabbing, gun not drawn, asking him to take the knife out of his pocket. She was totally unprepared for what the suspect did and she's lucky she had a partner that capped that dude in the chest when he did.

And nobody handcuffed/searched the suspect. I don't care how dead someone was, we always put handcuffs on 'em and searched 'em before administering medical aid. Always.

She is really, really lucky.

As far as the bad guy goes... No big loss, I'm sure. No f**ks given for that dude.
As a layperson with no specific LEO training, I had similar thoughts. I was a little concerned at how frantic she was afterwards. I know nerves are a huge thing in that scenario, but I also know repetitive training helps with the ability to function through the stress as well. I would hope someone managing the department would see an opportunity to use some additional stressful training as a way to help her get back on the horse.

Latest posts

Top Bottom