Amazon Prime Video will soon come with ads, or a $2.99 monthly charge to dodge them

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still get free shipping if I buy products shipped from Amazon if I purchase at least $25 combined. I might have to wait an extra day or two.

I’m so disorganized, and I want small items like now when I’m doing a project, so it works out for me. The other week, I was working on an antique desktop fan, and I realized it was missing three brass #12-24 slotted machine screws. Couldn’t find those locally in a brief search, so I hit Amazon. The next day, the Amazon driver dropped off a package of those screws, which would have cost me more in shipping than the screws were.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m so disorganized, and I want small items like now when I’m doing a project, so it works out for me. The other week, I was working on an antique desktop fan, and I realized it was missing three brass #12-24 slotted machine screws. Couldn’t find those locally in a brief search, so I hit Amazon. The next day, the Amazon driver dropped off a package of those screws, which would have cost me more in shipping than the screws were.
You're still paying shipping , nothing is free.

Latest posts

Top Bottom