Corona Virus- Panic Buying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is just the kind of snark someone who doesn't have anything smart to say lays out.

Get ready for quarantines and family members to die because you thought you could pray away a virus!
I never said anything about praying it away. I have plenty of supplies to last me and my family several months. But I guess I should live in fear anyway?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, this virus will be with us quite longer than that. Sorry.

Countries with warmer, dryer climates are showing a much, much lower scale of infection and death than colder, wetter climates. Once the heat starts building, it will start slowing and a vaccine is already in testing.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A significant number of infectious diseases display seasonal patterns in their incidence, including human coronaviruses. We hypothesize that SARS-CoV-2 does as well. To date, Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), caused by SARS-CoV-2, has established significant community spread in cities and regions only along a narrow east west distribution roughly along the 30-50 N” corridor at consistently similar weather patterns (5-11 degrees Celsius and 47-79% humidity). There has been a lack of significant community establishment in expected locations that are based only on population proximity and extensive population interaction through travel. We have proposed a simplified model that shows a zone at increased risk for COVID-19 spread. Using weather modeling, it may be possible to predict the regions most likely to be at higher risk of significant community spread of COVID-19 in the upcoming weeks, allowing for concentration of public health efforts on surveillance and containment.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3550308

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
More Crest photos.

appocyclyps bareshelves2.jpg
appocyclyps bareshelves3.jpg

Wifey couldn't stop laughing at the idiots waiting to rip toilet paper from the racks.

Stockboys would put it on the shelves and the people would snatch it and run! They were bringing in pallets of TP.

Latest posts

Top Bottom