Could use some part time work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

romeo212000

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this or not, but I thought it would be the best place to get it seen. I apologize if it is not, and the mods should feel free to move it if so.

I'll make this short and sweet. I am currently going through Physical Therapy Asst. school at OCCC, and I am needing to find some part time work along the way. I am not especially particular about what I am looking for. Anything from working in a shop to just providing another hand around the office, and I am not above getting a little sweaty. One thing I really don't want to do is wait tables at a restaraunt. It's not that I think it is beneath me or anything like that. I am just really not a good waiter. I found that out my senior year of highschool.

I am off Monday and Fridays so I would be available to work all day both of those days, and I go to school starting in the afternoons Tues-Thurs so I might be able to work something out during the day time one of those days, but really want to be able to focus on my school work.

I know this might be a long shot, but I know there are some great people on here, and some of you might have need for what I am looking for. Thanks for looking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom