Covid Scam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My daughter is a biology major at OU on the pre med path, and she has an opportunity to shadow the top neurosurgeon in Oklahoma that’s known for doing minimal evasive brain surgeries. He sent her a list of requirements before she can go into the OR with him, and one of them was that she has to have the covid shot and maybe one booster too. This is an incredible opportunity for her, and of course, she going to do whatever is required.
Why in the hell is the medical community still kicking this can down the road?!?
The only thing I can think of is the hospitals are still getting kick backs from the drug companies.

My wife was pregnant during Covid with our last, HR backs off REALLY quick if they think you might be pregnant or breastfeeding. Just sayin..... she could be a victim of a false positive pregnancy test. :D

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet it's a OU Medical Center requirement. My daughter refused to get the vax, therefore did not shadow there.
I find this SO interesting. When I got hurt and wound up at OU (October 2020) they asked me a couple of times if I wanted the Covid vaccine. I told them no and I wasn't gonna change my mind and the nurse said "Ok, I'll mark it down this time." Didn't ask again -- far as I know I didn't receive the vaccine. But then I'll be the first to admit I had other things on my mind during my stay there besides what they were giving me at any given time of day ... Or night. 🤷😶

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to know if a person can be infected by having relations with a vaxxed woman. Not that I have. But if I did what would happen? They happen to be the interested at least in my world. I have a dog to think about though so I don't want to take any chances.
Gotta take care of our pets!!

1Mudman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My daughter is a biology major at OU on the pre med path, and she has an opportunity to shadow the top neurosurgeon in Oklahoma that’s known for doing minimal evasive brain surgeries. He sent her a list of requirements before she can go into the OR with him, and one of them was that she has to have the covid shot and maybe one booster too. This is an incredible opportunity for her, and of course, she going to do whatever is required.
Why in the hell is the medical community still kicking this can down the road?!?
The only thing I can think of is the hospitals are still getting kick backs from the drug companies.
she needs to refuse and document why she didnt get the job and SUE the Dog S*((& of them. Im sick of the NAZI regime trying force people into submission. Their sick in the HEAD

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
she needs to refuse and document why she didnt get the job and SUE the Dog S*((& of them. Im sick of the NAZI regime trying force people into submission. Their sick in the HEAD

She's not applying for a job, and they can do as they please even if she was. Be careful of what you wish for. Your type of thinking is the problem with society right now.... because "Imma gunna sue you" is why we have DEI right now.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not all great opportunities are God sent. If her gut instinct is “I dont want that shot”, she better follow that instinct. But thats the thing about the medical community, if you oppose their teaching or oppose their current trends, you arent going to be well received. Kind of like Dr. Shawn Baker.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to know if a person can be infected by having relations with a vaxxed woman. Not that I have. But if I did what would happen? They happen to be the interested at least in my world. I have a dog to think about though so I don't want to take any chances.
Don’t see the mechanism where it would happen. mRNA vaccines don’t have viral shedding.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Part of the election hot air is Dumbasscraps talking about how divided we are. A major factor of that division is the Dumbasscrap biohazard and their mandated poison jab.

I was hospitalized in Oct '21, with the Gates biohazard. My Dr gave me ivermectin. He told me, "never take the vac. It would do me no good."

Wif was diagnosed with cancer in Jan '22. Was at OU Med. We were never pressured to take the vac or refused admission.

OU Med was one of the first to drop the mask mandate. The Dr's, nurses and students that we talked with, all seemed very well informed and skeptical of the vac. Whatever their stance, we were not asked about our vac status or pressured to take it.

Ivermectin works. Has been used safely, for many years. Is low cost. Everything Gates hates. The proven treatment and the only one I trust.

Latest posts

Top Bottom