Covid Scam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll do one. Well you have stated that you have watched people die that took IVM. Were they not also treated with the best medical care you or others could offer? Does that also mean all of those treatments provided are without merit?
Yes, they got the best medical care available. Unfortunately, the early Covid strains were so lethal, that not a lot could be done for some of them. They would come in with Covid viral pneumonia & within a few hrs either code, or progress rapidly into ARDs, respiratory failure, then septic shock, then renal failure. Then be on 3 pressors, dialysis, etc.
No the treatments weren't without merit, if I was that sick, I’d take everything available too, if medically indicated. IVM isn’t without merit either. I’ve always said I’d take it if prescribed for Covid. But it would only be a small part of the regimen I took, & certainly not a cure. It didn’t do a thing for a lot of the patients we saw. The difference is some patients & families would demand it (& other crazy cures they found online) for someone already dying thinking they will wake up & be all better the next day. Not realistic at all.

It was a very sad place to work day after day. Also scary wondering if I got sick & was gonna be admitted because of the patients younger & healthier than me that were so sick & dying.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bob,
Again - understand that there's a multitude of people discussing alternative medical methods. And you come in talking crap, telling them they're wrong, and throwing out demeaning comments.
...And you wonder why people are "ugly" towards you? Seriously?

"As I’ve said respect gets respect. " - Bob
Bob, when/how does this process start?
Does it always have to start with the 'other' person first?
Note that your baseline demeanor is pretty abrasive, so it's no surprise when people come in harsh at you. Your demeanor undermines you, and sets a harsh tone from the beginning.

Based on your OSA history, I think you need to expect the 'ugliness' and refrain from more insults. Do you want be continue being the 'uglier' man (metaphorically), or can you be the bigger man?

Yes, I am a bit selective.
1) We (You and I) have had our friction in the early covid days. There were multiple times you were very 'ugly' towards me (which was completely unnecessary). During those times, I mostly tried NOT to reply in-kind, maintain a respectful discussion, and NOT escalate the insults.
2) I've had others users that posted mean/pointed comments at me, and I did the same (non-escalation, stay respectful).

I expect some emotion in heated discussions. I expect to take some heat when I'm arguing the other point. I take the heat, but I don't try to fan the flames, or agitate/insult the other poster.
Usually other posters will post an ugly comment towards me, I try responding in a respectful manner, and the other poster cools their tone.
I try showing the respect FIRST, and it usually comes back. This is how it works.

YOUR baseline tactic is generally to demean the other poster, call them wrong, toss out insults, ....and then say "respect gets respect. " [insert big eye-roll here].

I give others a benefit of the doubt when they toss out insults. It's usually a infrequent occurrence, and water under the bridge. The discussion continues.

YOU use insults as a baseline tactic on a regular basis. Hence, why I tend to focus on you, rather then others.

Look, I'm not the "Polite Police".
You don't have to listen to me at all.
Although, there's a lot of folks that have a lot of resentment towards you, and for very good reason.

OkcBob: "As I’ve said respect gets respect. "
Consider this, if you think respect MUST start from the other guy. ....How's that worked out for you over the last 4 years?

Consider changing your tone, demeanor, and tactics.
Glad you admit you are selective against me. It’s been pretty obvious. I believe it’s because you’re on the other side of the debate & don’t want to call out someone on your side. I think if you were fair & balanced, you would call out both sides & that would give you credibility.
If you are so against the ugliness here, why do you keep fomenting it by continuing to reply to me? Just let it go, as Buddha said😀

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad you admit you are selective against me. It’s been pretty obvious. I believe it’s because you’re on the other side of the debate & don’t want to call out someone on your side. I think if you were fair & balanced, you would call out both sides & that would give you credibility.
If you are so against the ugliness here, why do you keep fomenting it by continuing to reply to me? Just let it go, as Buddha said😀

Bob,
I blatently answered these questions in my previous post. Seriously, how did you miss it?
Copied below.

YOUR baseline tactic is generally to demean the other poster, call them wrong, toss out insults, ....and then say "respect gets respect. " [insert big eye-roll here].

I give others a benefit of the doubt when they toss out insults. It's usually a infrequent occurrence, and water under the bridge. The discussion continues.

YOU use insults as a baseline tactic on a regular basis. Hence, why I tend to focus on you, rather then others.

.....there's a lot of folks that have a lot of resentment towards you, and for very good reason.

Last edited:

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, they got the best medical care available. Unfortunately, the early Covid strains were so lethal, that not a lot could be done for some of them. They would come in with Covid viral pneumonia & within a few hrs either code, or progress rapidly into ARDs, respiratory failure, then septic shock, then renal failure. Then be on 3 pressors, dialysis, etc.
No the treatments weren't without merit, if I was that sick, I’d take everything available too, if medically indicated. IVM isn’t without merit either. I’ve always said I’d take it if prescribed for Covid. But it would only be a small part of the regimen I took, & certainly not a cure. It didn’t do a thing for a lot of the patients we saw. The difference is some patients & families would demand it (& other crazy cures they found online) for someone already dying thinking they will wake up & be all better the next day. Not realistic at all.

It was a very sad place to work day after day. Also scary wondering if I got sick & was gonna be admitted because of the patients younger & healthier than me that were so sick & dying.
Why were they put in a situation where they would have to demand it?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll do one. Well you have stated that you have watched people die that took IVM. Were they not also treated with the best medical care you or others could offer? Does that also mean all of those treatments provided are without merit?
Those peeps also had a gunshot to the head lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom