Covid Scam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just to add a bit to the discussion of those in the medical profession not wanting to prescribe such "treatments" as Ivermectin, I won't disclose my source, who just happens to be my primary physician.

If a doctor, physician's assistant, or nurse practitioner is a part of one of the major medical networks, they may be required to NOT prescribe alternative treatments. My doctor explained that to me, and I can certainly see how they would have to abide or find a practice elsewhere.

In addition, my wife was once informed by our pharmacy that "her prescription for XXX was ready to be picked up." However, we had never received such a prescription, so she refused the drug, which is used when one gets high A1C results on an annual physical. Sometime later, when visiting with our doctor for some reason, the wife asked why such a prescription was prescribed for her.

Our doctor said that neither she, nor her physician's assistant, had ever issued such. She explained that the insurance companies could look at one's annual physical results and prescribe what they thought she needed, and to top it off, they do that using the doctor's name without the doctor knowing that they are doing it.

Sadly, that leads one to be suspicious of the medical community and the insurance companies.

Last edited:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They won’t stop talking to me. Even during the OU football game.
Nine sacks-never seen that before. Told them to be like Buddha & just let it go…..
My daughter was at the game today. One of her friends from high school goes to Ole Miss, and she and another high school friend took a road trip.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just to add a bit to the discussion of those in the medical profession not wanting to prescribe such "treatments" as Ivermectin, I won't disclose my source, who just happens to be my primary physician.

If a doctor, physician's assistant, or nurse practitioner is a part of one of the major medical networks, they may be required to NOT prescribe alternative treatments. My doctor explained that to me, and I can certainly see how they would have to abide or find a practice elsewhere.
So what you’re saying is patients be damned as long as the doctors play by the medical networks rules. I figured it all along, and you can thank your doctor for me for confirming it.:thumb:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what you’re saying is patients be damned as long as the doctors play by the medical networks rules. I figured it all along, and you can thank your doctor for me for confirming it.:thumb:

Our doctor STILL has our health interests to heart. I'm of the opinion that should it be needed, we would be referred elsewhere if we wanted a treatment. Our doctor would like to be in one of those "free agent" practices where one pays a monthly fee to get treatment from doctors in that practice, but isn't sure that it would work out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom