Craigslist trades.. Does everyone have a P.O.S. H&R to trade?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farmall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do some trading/selling on craigslist and when I list I add "will trade for things that go bang".

It seems like every time I list I get. "I have a break over 12ga I'd trade". I've yet to make a trade on a gun that was near worth anything I had for sale.

Does everyone have a piece of shart they think is worth $1000.00?

Sorry....just had to vent.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do some trading/selling on craigslist and when I list I add "will trade for things that go bang".

It seems like every time I list I get. "I have a break over 12ga I'd trade". I've yet to make a trade on a gun that was near worth anything I had for sale.

Does everyone have a piece of shart they think is worth $1000.00?

Sorry....just had to vent.

Yes. That is in fact what they believe.

Couple that with the ones who offer you literally 10% of what you're asking and you get an online circus.

Mgarza_a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The OKC ads tend to be worse than Tulsa... I traded a Taylor guitar for some nice firearms with a guy. People that responded to the ad in OKC seemed to have trouble with math...

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same with machine tools and selling. Every guy with a lathe or mill with rusted up and worn ways and jacked up spindle bearings thinks it's worth a fortune just because it was made 60 years ago by an American company. Never mind that it would take more than the machine is worth to restore back to a decent usable condition.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What bugs me is seeing a used stock gen 3 glock in the classifieds here for $560 when you can get them brand new for less easily. I believe NightHawk sells his gen 4 for $530 bnib.

Latest posts

Top Bottom