Criminal intentions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackdog

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I bit more context on it. The fence post is tied to the shop it was sitting on and is 25 yards from the house so it just a weird place to put it if you found it. I text the neighbor about it again when I got home and it's crickets now. So I am starting to think the neighbor is crazy and just set it there and took a pic and made a big deal about nothing. She told my wife the other day that her husband is gone a lot and she was seeing a counsellor, probably on ssri's

Blackdog

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I bit more context on it. The fence post is tied to the shop it was sitting on and is 25 yards from the house so it just a weird place to put it if you found it. I text the neighbor about it again when I got home and it's crickets now. So I am starting to think the neighbor is crazy and just set it there and took a pic and made a big deal about nothing. She told my wife the other day that her husband is gone a lot and she was seeing a counsellor, probably on ssri's
I ordered some cameras so what ever is going on I ll know next time lol

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is one of a multitude of a Chinese spying programs within the Untied States, the Chinese are actively spying on US interests as allowed by the Biden administration and nothing can be done about it if the Democrats remain in office this November. There is no need to be too concerned unless the Chinese are or have been flying spy balloons over the continental United States.

Latest posts

Top Bottom