Crossbreed Holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pak-40

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wear mine with a t-shirt all the time. My crossbreed holds a full size EAA witness (CZ-75 clone) which is not a small gun by any stretch of the imagination.

kerryt1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been rocking mine all summer under a t-shirt with both a Sig P6 and P239, no problems. Just have to be conscious of what shirt you wear.

I opted for horsehide, J-hooks, and the "combat cut." If I did it over again, I think the horsehide and J-hooks were good, but the cut isn't that helpful, and it allows textured grips to dig into my side while wearing it in the truck.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can wear it in the summer under a loose t shirt, I carry a 5" 1911 in mine just fine. So far the metal clips are the weak point, I need to order new clips. I also need to combat cut mine I am unhappy with the grip I get on my weapon with the full leather back.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can wear it in the summer under a loose t shirt, I carry a 5" 1911 in mine just fine. So far the metal clips are the weak point, I need to order new clips. I also need to combat cut mine I am unhappy with the grip I get on my weapon with the full leather back.

Just send them an email. I sent them one yesterday and got a response this morning that they would have new clips in the mail today, no charge.

I also did my own combat cut on mine and prefer the grip i am able to get on it now allot better. I just traced the slide out on it and made a contour cut to allow for a full grasp. sanded the edge down and darkened it back in with a sharpie. Looks like it came from them that way, and I feel much more comfortable with the draw.

jtkratzer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a SuperTuck and I've had two of the MiniTucks...great holsters. If you roll that thing around behind your hip, you should be fine in the summer. I carry and XD45 compact in one in the summer and do fine. I just bought one for a Kahr PM9.

There is a seconds/blemishes thread where you get decent holsters that Mark just can't charge full price on if you're looking for a bargain at XDtalk.com.

jtkratzer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have trimmed the leather around the grip on SuperTuck and will do the same with my new MiniTuck for the Kahr. I think the metal clips were better than the plastic clips I have on the older SuperTuck. Also, I'm not a fan of J-Clips that I had originally either. Everyone has their own preferences on the attach points though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom