Crossbreed Holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I received my Crossbreed holster yesterday in the mail. I'm impressed with the quality and comfort. I'm able to easily conceal my USP Compact under looser-fitting clothing. Not sure what I'll do when summer rolls around again. Might have to get a j-frame...

ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b375_randy25rhoads_hatandholster24.jpg

ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b375_randy25rhoads_hatandholster27.jpg

ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b375_randy25rhoads_hatandholster29.jpg

I'm trying to break it in. I've worn it around for about a day now and it's already starting to get an ass groove, which is good. The wife and I took advantage of the sales going on today and got me some new "carry shirts".

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dang...mine doesn't have the stamped logo...but I love it anyways, I wear it year round....just like Nikat said, I wear it with a teeshirt all the time and you can't tell.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That appears to be the combat cut. Nice rig. I love mine. I wear mine year around even under T shirts. I have never owned such a well made and comfortable IWB rig.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I also like the stamped crosses. Mine has them cut out, and they tend to bend due to the metal being thinner at the arms of the cross.

thats what I dont like about them. I dont like the idea of a symbol of my faith being used to sell a product.
to each his own though.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
mhp, is that the combat cut or the full cut?

BC

It's the full cut. I didn't really see the point in paying extra for less leather.

I wore it for the first time yesterday. My first time concealing, and I chose the least manly place to do it...

I took my wife to a crafts store and an ice cream shop. Haha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom