Crossbreed type holster question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

callmecamo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the rare occasion I carry IWB, I carry a full size 5" XD45 in a Crossbreed Supertuck at ~2-2:30. Never had a concealment issue, but after ~12 hours I would have an "XD" imprint in my side from the grip that would stay there through the next morning.

I'm not sure that I could put up with that. Of course, there's no way I could carry at that position either. Thanks for the reply Veg.

callmecamo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought a used Old Faithful holster off of ebay last night. Looks to be in good shape with all the hardware included. ~$30 so that will settle my curiosity once and for all for a low price.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cheap is good .... sometimes.
IWB holsters will fit the original(break-in) owner better.
For me the MTAC/CTAC fit closer, the Crossbreeds are wider, spread the weight out.
I'm 6' 230#....I can conceal a full size M&P40, at about 4-4;30ish, over my back pocket.
Good Luck

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry in a Tucker Gunleather "The Answer". Its the original IWB holster that MTAC/Crossbreed copied. It keeps my 1911 very close and snug no printing issues at all. They arent as cheap as the others but the quality is top notch and you can have the kydex lined with leather to protect the guns finish.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dunno, but I have found that the SHTF rigs work best for me as far as the hybrid type IWB holsters go. I like that they don't have as big a footprint as most of the others and that you can adjust cant and ride depth to your liking pretty easy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom