Custom 1911 chambered in 40 S&W

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SierraRanch

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am coming to you all for some help.

I know you all have no love loss for my ex husband, Rick Stowers, and his business, Rijas Services. He built me a 1911 chambered in 40 S&W when we were married that I took in the divorce. I have since found out it was not built correctly and could have caused me grave harm. I gave him several opportunities to fix the gun, and Sunday went to the gun show to trade it or offer him to purchase it. He declined to uphold his warranty with me.

While most say I have waited too long to become vindictive, I don't really see it as being vindictive. I want to warn people about him as a public service to keep others from getting harmed. Below (if it shows up) is a picture of my 1911. I will soon be re-barreling it in 45ACP.

[Broken External Image]

My Facebook page is open to the public as I have nothing to hide. http://www.facebook.com/SierraRanch There are several threads on there as well as on the Rijas Services Facebook pages about this situation. I have a horse business that I kept in the divorce and while married did the marketing and web/internet design and voice. We have been divorced since 7/23/2013, however the business was located in my house until I evicted it in January. He had six months to move the license and didn't.

I am not sure if this will be pulled because of the bashing rules, but would like you all to help pass the word that Rijas Services does not have an FFL. And to warn people, as you have always been doing, that guns built by him might cause you grave harm.

Thanks for your help in advance.
Deborah Stowers
Sierra Ranch, LLC
www.sierraranchok.com

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not sure if this will be pulled because of the bashing rules, but would like you all to help pass the word that Rijas Services does not have an FFL. And to warn people, as you have always been doing, that guns built by him might cause you grave harm.

Thanks for your help in advance.
Deborah Stowers
Sierra Ranch, LLC
www.sierraranchok.com

Oh this might get good.

How is he still in business? Don't go to the gunshows anymore so I dunno if he still sets up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom