Custom 1911 chambered in 40 S&W

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SierraRanch

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is still setting up at gun shows. He has partnered with a dealer in OKC and is selling using that guys FFL. But that guy is not a class 07. The booth still has the Rijas signs and things up. Still offering the life time warranty and option to lay away guns.

Again. While I was married to him I tried my darnedest to keep him legit. July 1 that all changed. I was cut out of the business except for him paying rent to use my house to store the guns. Somehow he figured I would always allow him access to my house and ranch. (He had moved, but his people were in my house during the day while I was at work.) I gave him every opportunity to move the business. Offered to get the gun books in order for an audit without charging him. He still was not moving. So I evicted the business still giving him 30 days notice, so he could have moved the business then.

I have been the most understanding and cooperative ex-wife most of my male friends have seen. I have given him every chance to do the right thing. He has somehow lost what the right thing is. He did know at one time. Building and rebuilding me a gun that could have caused me great harm was the final straw.

I really just don't want to see anyone hurt by his "gunsmithing" abilities. I am a professional also. I don't design bridges or buildings because I know that is outside of my expertise. I know how a professional should conduct business. I will check here from time to time and answer questions. You are more than welcome to email me privately if you don't want to discuss things here.

Deborah Stowers
Sierra Ranch, LLC
www.sierraranchok.com

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_qb6BQrs.jpg

:popcorn:

SierraRanch

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to send you a Fat Boy Tactical t shirt. Please pm me your size and address.

I'll pass on the t-shirt right now, but I might be talking to you about helping me build my AR. I bought a cool purple upper and lower and finally got the parts this weekend to finish it. Being an engineer I know I could figure this out, but might need some help. Here is the link if they still have them in stock. There is a pic on my facebook page of my cool set up.

http://www.armedinheels.com/quentin-defense-qd15-billet-receiver-hard-anodized-purple-p-1984.html

BTW, not scorned. Very happy to be divorced. And love shooting my purple guns and life in general. It is very nice to not have such a negative influence in my life any more.

Deborah Stowers
Sierra Ranch, LLC
www.sierraranchok.com

Latest posts

Top Bottom