Cz pistols

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
casualplinker said:
Man! That two tone CZ Compact with those wood grips is just about the sweetest looking pistol I've seen in a long time! How's it shoot though?

He was kind enough to let me shoot this beauty, it shoots as good as it looks!! Its one fine pistol.

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is my CZ 75 SP-01

View attachment 20288

I've got one of these on order (tactical model here as well, correct?), should be at my FFL on Tuesday. I've wanted one ever since I first saw it, and I've finally saved up the scratch. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas!

I traded my 75B for a Glock 19 earlier in the year only cause I told myself I would save for an SP-01 to replace it. Will post pics when it gets in.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here she is. Picked it up from Don at Franson on Monday. The holstered picture is in the new Blade-Tech DOH I got for it today.

Love the feel of these guns, weighty, great ergonomics, better sight picture than with my G19. Night sights are an added bonus.

View attachment 21712

View attachment 21713

I can't wait to see how it shoots as compared to the 75B.

CZ 75 SP-01 tactical right? Looks awesome, saving for one as I have always loved the CZ's style.

Latest posts

Top Bottom