Cz pistols

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yessir! I found this one for $580 new, which I was happy about. Basically b-day present to myself, been saving for it for a while too (lots-o-overtime).

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here she is. Picked it up from Don at Franson on Monday. The holstered picture is in the new Blade-Tech DOH I got for it today.

Love the feel of these guns, weighty, great ergonomics, better sight picture than with my G19. Night sights are an added bonus.

View attachment 21712

View attachment 21713

I can't wait to see how it shoots as compared to the 75B.

Dang man, either that's a big old honkin' pistol there or you're a little bitty skinny feller (no offense meant)....bet it's a shooter, but are you planning to CCW that thing?

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck CC with that grip. Holy high capacity mags batman. You are lucky OC is passing soon.

There is a lightly used CZ FS on this forum for those interested.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just put a satin silver CZ75 Compct in layaway. Only 50 rounds down the pipe. Can't wait to pick her up and add her to the CC rotation.

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got one of these on order (tactical model here as well, correct?), should be at my FFL on Tuesday. I've wanted one ever since I first saw it, and I've finally saved up the scratch. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas!

I traded my 75B for a Glock 19 earlier in the year only cause I told myself I would save for an SP-01 to replace it. Will post pics when it gets in.

I've been thinking about doing something similar. I've got a 75b I might get rid of for a SP-01. Have you been able to shoot it yet? If so, how do they compare? I've seen a couple of those wearing some nice vz grips. Here's a good example. Enjoy!

cz.jpg

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been wresting with the decision on what to do about my 9mm autos. I always seem to end up with more than I need so I've been trying to decide whether to sell my G19 or my P01. I'm about 90% decided on turning the G19.

OkieDokie1982

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been wresting with the decision on what to do about my 9mm autos. I always seem to end up with more than I need so I've been trying to decide whether to sell my G19 or my P01. I'm about 90% decided on turning the G19.

I'm a member on the CZ forum and everyone who sells there P-01 regrets it.
If your already 90% on getting rid of the G19 then there must be a reason and it seems like you have already made up your mind. Just my 2 cents.

Latest posts

Top Bottom