CZ Scout iron sights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bummer. I thought the Scout had the same irons as the Lux and Trainer which are fantastic. I know I won't be getting a Scout now. :(

Don't let my issue stop you from looking and even purchasing one. Heck, I may not know what I'm doing. I'm going to remove the front hood and put a dab of white paint on the front site.

Reaction score
I would rather install a scope.

There you go. That's what I did on the Scout. You're right, it has poor sights, relative to the fantastic Luxe sights. But the money you save buying the Scout can be used toward your scope. I put a slip-on recoil pad on mine, to make the LOP work for adults, and put a scope on it. Currently it's wearing Sightron SII 3-9x40mm. Fun little rifle; always a hit with newbs.

CBCollier

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
my CZ Scout sights work fine... boring accurate.

will be putting on scope to see how accurate Scout is at 100yds
then will go back to iron sights

I think you will find that it becomes even more boring! LOL! The Scout I first shot with a scope got to the point that we were hitting Shotgun shells off the top of the target stand at 100 yards with it. I liked it so much that I bought one for my son as his first gun. He didn't like the front sight either, but we took the hood off and he seems to like it better. It will get a scope when he proves to me his is more proficient with the iron sights.

Latest posts

Top Bottom