CZ Two-Tone Compact 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What do ya'll think about this gun? I have a chance to trade an older distant cousin down in Ft. Worth an older Model 60 .38 revolver for it cause he has a hard time racking the slide. (He got nad arthur-itis). It's never been fired.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're asking about the CZ-75 Compact, they are great guns--accurate and reliable, feel good in the hand, and a good size for carry. Similiar in feel to the Hi Power with the double action trigger pull. Sounds like a good trade to me.
Ron

Manna

Marksman
Reaction score
Joel - picked up a CZ P-01 a couple of months ago that I finally was able to take to the range. Have put about 300 rounds through it and all I can say is SWEET!

Still looking to shoot the Marlin I bought from you before I give it to my son-in-law :)

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Joel - picked up a CZ P-01 a couple of months ago that I finally was able to take to the range. Have put about 300 rounds through it and all I can say is SWEET!

Still looking to shoot the Marlin I bought from you before I give it to my son-in-law :)

Thanks. Be careful shooting that Marlin; you just might decide to keep it and get him a 6-month subscription to Jelly of the Month Club. Take the sucker to the range, focus on that little front sight, and you may be real surprised at the accuracy of that lil .22.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

The P-01 is truly a piece of art. Mine has lasted through a pretty bad unemployment period (where I sold a lot of guns to pay bills) and I'm still very happy with my decision to keep it. It is my true perfect CCW gun. I've owned nearly every other gun out there that is in a similar config (decocker DA/SA) and this one is by far the best.

CZ doesn't get a whole lot of press outside the gun-nut world (and for that I'm glad - keeps prices down), but they make several of my absolute favorite guns.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ditto on the P-01. I bought one for my wife a while back...she loved my Pre-B CZ-75 but it was just a little big for her...the P-01 is a perfect fit and I've contemplated 'stealing' it from her more than a few times. It's a pleasure to shoot.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CZ - makes great guns - whether pistol or rifle. A friend has a PO1. Nice pistol, easy to shoot, accurate, great ergonomics and easy to maintain. If I didn't already have 2 CZ-75's and a CZ-550 I'd probably pick up a PO1.

By all means - go for it. Make the trade.

Latest posts

Top Bottom