CZ Two-Tone Compact 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A shameless plug for one of our own: Designergrips.com I don't know if Paul's making thin ones for the compact and PCRs yet.
CZCustoms has the aluminum thins.
i751.photobucket.com_albums_xx154_Moose_45_001.jpg

I talked to Paul at Designer Grips; he's a local OKC guy here by the way; he's checking out the molds to see if he can custom make me some thin ones! Thanks for the heads up.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aluma-Grips are the only aluminum grips I know of, but Marschal Grips makes some good wood grips for Sigs and CZs.

http://marschalgrips.com/

ez bake:
Thanks for the link to Marschal Grips, Dennis Marschal says they can make me a set of thin grips for my Compact and suggested the dark red walnut to enhance the two tone finish...so I ordered them today. You can bet I'll be posting some more pics once those babies come in.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've become somewhat of a CZ freak. Currently own 3 of their long guns but my next handgun will be a 75D or P01. I decided to get away from plastic guns altogether. Everything I read on the CZ75 line is all positive.

Last edited:

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm taking it to the range in the morning to plug some paper. I am really starting to like this CZ, can't wait for my new Marschall grips to get here! I ordered a set of the thin ones in red walnut; checkered of course. Aslo ordered yet another UBG Striker holster for it, it should be here right after Christmas too.