CZ Two-Tone Compact 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally got to take my P-01 to the range this evening and put about 150 rounds through it. Surprisingly of those 150 rounds (98% WWB), I had two FTFs and two FTEs. The FTE cartridges look pretty odd too so I'll try to post some pics of them. Overall I shot ok with it though I wasn't stellar by any means and need to spend more time in the indoor range rather than plinking 22s out at Red Castle. As others have said, though, the trigger on the CZ is sharp and after several mags, one's trigger finger has had enough. I also took my G26 and it ran flawlessly and overall I did better with it than the CZ.

New gun? Did you clean/lube prior to shooting (I've noticed that CZs, along with other steel guns with tight tolerances are a bit pickier about cleaning/lube than most of the plastic guns that you can just shoot out-of-the-box)?

Did you notice that the failures followed mags at all? WWB should shoot fine through it (that is what I primarily shoot).

Very interested to see what the cause was on this.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New gun? Did you clean/lube prior to shooting (I've noticed that CZs, along with other steel guns with tight tolerances are a bit pickier about cleaning/lube than most of the plastic guns that you can just shoot out-of-the-box)?

Did you notice that the failures followed mags at all? WWB should shoot fine through it (that is what I primarily shoot).

Very interested to see what the cause was on this.

I cleaned the "new gun" goo out of the barrel but the rest is pretty much as delivered. I'll give it a really good cleaning before the next range session.

Latest posts

Top Bottom