Dadgum Chiggers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sulfur soap and alcohol
Gosh dang man, your’e either packing a major set of nads or you’ve got the shortest legs known to man if chiggers got you that high up.
Usually went barefoot and bare chested in shorts - crawling around and wrestling around in the grass with my cousins. For some reason chiggers I have experience with like to 'dig in' at tighter places like elastic waist bands of underwear/socks and leg outlets of underwear (close proximity to 'NADS').

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Birdseed

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Working in southwest Kansas, in a bushy area and ask the lead man about bug spray. He told me there aren’t any chiggers in SW Kansas. If there is a chigger within a 1/4 mile of me, he will bite me! I was ate up with chiggers after that job, only one that got them. They like me! If you can find chigger rod, it works pretty good. Dang chiggers!

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Camphophenique!

Growing up, Papa, Dad, Uncles, all called my brother "chiggers bait". We could line up 15 of us, walk in a line through the Johnson grass, with brother as the tail. If we had any, it was 1 or 2 and he would be covered.

Fill tub with HOT water, add a little bleach and soak. Dab on the campho to stop itching.

Latest posts

Top Bottom