DARWIN AWARD …….clip 😮

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hank5366

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Totally different minds over there. My coworker was just back from the UAE. He related the Arab mindset to me.
If you as a non Arab parked a car legally in a parking lot, and an Arab jumps the curb and hits your legally parked unattended car, it's your fault. You aren't an Arab and therefore should not have been there.

If two Arabs get into an accident the police are called. The police listen to both sides, decide who's at fault, then go to that guy and tell him to pay the other driver damages they determine on the spot for the car or go to jail.

He related a lot of things but the funniest was they would buy a Rolls and drive it until it ran of gas or the ashtray was full then abandon it and buy another one.

Totally different minds over there. My coworker was just back from the UAE. He related the Arab mindset to me.
If you as a non Arab parked a car legally in a parking lot, and an Arab jumps the curb and hits your legally parked unattended car, it's your fault. You aren't an Arab and therefore should not have been there.

If two Arabs get into an accident the police are called. The police listen to both sides, decide who's at fault, then go to that guy and tell him to pay the other driver damages they determine on the spot for the car or go to jail.

He related a lot of things but the funniest was they would buy a Rolls and drive it until it ran out of gas or the ashtray was full then abandon it and buy another one.
WOW!!! To be a wrecker driver hauling off abandoned Rolls!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom