Dating Single Moms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
23 years ago I dated a single mom of two fantastic little boys. Earlier comments about single moms being more mature and grounded were spot on. I soon realized that this lady probably saved my life, considering the path that I was on.
If that wasn't enough, she was kind enough to agree to marry me, and I adopted those two boys a few years after we married.
We celebrate our 22nd anniversary this September, with our kids and grandkids.

Yeah, single moms can be a good thing. Don't let the fact that she has a child or children keep you from finding your rock.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmmm ... I was a single mom with 3 boys, one out of the house and 2 in high school when the old man and I married. My oldest son made him the grandfather of triplets less than a year after we married. My ex- had been out if the picture since before the birth of my 3rd son, so no issues there. I had been single 12 years when we met.

His 2 kids were JUST starting grade school and his ex- and her family did everything they could think of to make my life a living hell.

We both have so much baggage between us a freight train couldn't carry it all. We've been together almost 20 years now. Our biggest problem always has been, and continues to be, the fact that I NEED my alone time. I could be a hermit so easily. The old man says if I go first he's hiring a maid. I say if he goes first I'm just gonna enjoy the peace and quiet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom