Dating Single Moms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the life of me I will never understand why someone would pay a stripper for teasing the **** outta them. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Hookers, yeah, I can see that -- but throwing dollar bills at someone just because she can make love to a metal pole. Ehhhh ... seems like your money would be better spent sitting at the bar, tipping the bartender well. Of course, I'm not a guy so maybe I'm just not supposed to get it.

And for the record, yes, I have been to strip clubs. And I've been to "make reviews" with my female friends back in the day. Didn't toss a single dollar at a dancer I had no chance of taking home. I have, however, tipped bartenders very well, and received everything I paid for and more ... :blush:
LOl, its the entertainment value. Pay to go to the movie theater, pay the stripper. Same deal.
That was back in the day. Guys my age going to the strip joint is just wrong. Ain't happening any more, and hasn't for many, many years.
One of my buddies did "fall in love" and he paid the price with a now ex wife.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOl, its the entertainment value. Pay to go to the movie theater, pay the stripper. Same deal.
That was back in the day. Guys my age going to the strip joint is just wrong. Ain't happening any more, and hasn't for many, many years.
One of my buddies did "fall in love" and he paid the price with a now ex wife.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but those girls will dance even they don't make $5 a night, and on if you don't "drop bank" you your ornament aren't very good of making time.

Bartenders, on the other had, offer a very valuable service. Lol I suspect it's basically a difference in "needs". I needed a drink. Anything else was a bonus. Guys need "affection".

There was a quote from SOA that has always stuck a chord with me. "Only men need to be loved. Women need to be wanted."

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I married a single mom over 20 years ago and her kids have practically disowned her..with the exception of Christmas that we provide...and then her son comes and graciously accepts gifts for he and his family and gives his own Mother. O thing year after year. They don't particularly care for me either but they'll take anything of monetary value I give them. It sure makes it hard on her and me.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I married a single mom over 20 years ago and her kids have practically disowned her..with the exception of Christmas that we provide...and then her son comes and graciously accepts gifts for he and his family and gives his own Mother. O thing year after year. They don't particularly care for me either but they'll take anything of monetary value I give them. It sure makes it hard on her and me.

We have that issue also. My kids don't like the old man and his kids don't like me. We have solved the problem of the kids by telling them ALL they are adults and are free to make the decision about whether or not they want to have anything to do with us, but if anyone of them are in OUR home then they will treat BOTH of us with respect.

Consequently neither of have as much contact with our children as we would like to have, as we do both love our children. But it just is what it is. You can't make an effort to get along with people who don't want to get along with you, especially family members.

We have solved the money problem by putting all our assets into a trust, which will go to the survivor. Upon that person's deaths, a good portion of the assets (guns, ammo and gun stuff) will go to a fine young man we have come to know ... the rest will go to a charitable organization we both believe in. No probate, so no court battle to waste assets on.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never wanted children so I very seldom dated a woman that had children.Often when a woman is in her late 20s or early 30s and doesn't have children they are pretty career oriented.So I was able to take trips and go places at a moments notice.Didn't have to deal with ex husbands which can be a real pain.The main thing I learned was "Don't date anyone you cant avoid".

Latest posts

Top Bottom