DATREX Survival Bars?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love them, however my tastes are not well refined when it comes to food. About the only thing I dont like is sea urchin.

Having said that, They may be a good source of calories, but are sorely lacking in pretty much any other necessary nutritional values. If I were going to rely on them to do more than simply keep me alive I would supplement them with good multi-vitamins and a source of electrolytes including sodium and potassium salts.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love them, however my tastes are not well refined when it comes to food. About the only thing I dont like is sea urchin.

Having said that, They may be a good source of calories, but are sorely lacking in pretty much any other necessary nutritional values. If I were going to rely on them to do more than simply keep me alive I would supplement them with good multi-vitamins and a source of electrolytes including sodium and potassium salts.

You guys should look into ZEAL Nutritional drinks. I use it everyday but I also know some of my Prepper friends that love it as well. It has everything your body needs nutritionally. It is an awesome whole food nutritional wellness drink. Not an energy drink. Best of all is that it come in powder form so it doesn't go bad. Anyone interested in learning more about it, you can check it out at www.leeharpe.zealforlife.com.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Worked for a company that sold them. like eating sawdust.
there are a lot of other bars out there that don't make you so thirsty and actually taste good.
Remember if your on the move, water conservation is important and you want a bar that doesn't make you thirsty.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have them, never actually eaten one. I have watched videos of how people eat them, and I can't imagine that they taste all that good. Best left for a rainy day,

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Worked for a company that sold them. like eating sawdust.
there are a lot of other bars out there that don't make you so thirsty and actually taste good.
Remember if your on the move, water conservation is important and you want a bar that doesn't make you thirsty.

Thanks for the review. I'm not one to stock this kind of stuff but have wondered about them. I have a real problem with being thirsty all the time as it is. Sure don't need anything to aggregate it ...

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom