Dave Rubin Interview of Tulsi Gabbard - 2A is Touched On

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like some of the things she says, but I don’t trust her. She is going to have to prove herself over time.
I've always liked some of the things she's said, but I like more of what I'm hearing from her now. As long as her actions match her words, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, but, as President Reagan put it, I'll "trust, but verify."

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She’s a politician that will say what is right to gain favor no matter what party she belongs to.
None are any different.
I do think she has had a conversion, once getting away from Hawaii to our side, but she is not unfamiliar with firearms being in the HA National Guard.
Do the people on Fox or cnn get paid to be interviewed? I don’t know but that could certainly sway their commentary.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do the people on Fox or cnn get paid to be interviewed? I don’t know but that could certainly sway their commentary.
She is paid as a consultant and a guest host, I think. As I understand it, guests are generally not paid, but guest hosts are.

F'rinstance, I think Tyrus and Kat Timpf are paid for appearing on Gutfeld!, but the other two guests aren't.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I vote for her before I’d vote for another NWO Bush lying sac. wouldnt vote for her higher than VP ticket currently. The new world order two party system is corrupt IMO, may as well have 3 or 4 honest parties than a bunch of actors.

No doubt about them in my mind.

This is good vs evil IMO, their the opposite end of the same turd.:buttkick:
His clan loves open boarders and $$$$$$$$$$

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom