Deals at Sears

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm about to do some work ( head gasket job) on the old truck and I "needed" a few tool. It just burns my butt to buy anything retail so I spent most of the day shopping around various wholesale, resale, and pawn shop establishments. T'ward the end of my searching I figured I stop by sears to see what they had even though I "knew" that they would be way over priced. Well I don't know if it's because of all the recent economic troubles that they've been having or what but, they had some great deals on their hand tools. Better prices on some of their tools then what I could find them for second hand. So if anyone "NEEDS" any new hand tools stop by sears and check them out before you make any purchases.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you can pick up some broken tools (Craftman) from a Pawn Shop cheap just take them to Sears and they'll replace it. It's worked for me for years.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be sure and watch for thier Friends and Family sales also.
Bought a deep freeze and a toolchest recently and it save us an extra 10% on top of the sale price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom