Deals on gear - Battery Junction and BladeHQ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got that same MSR stove man (and the Super-Fly, and a Coleman Peak White-gas stove for the uber-high altitudes that I've never been to yet). A friend told me about the $8 Amazon stove a few weeks ago and I thought it was a pretty good deal (he brought his and it worked quite well).

Now this:

Looks awesome. Any reports of it's actual use in the field? I could definitely use that.

Yeah, the pocket rocket was a gift from a friend for being a groomsmen. Worked out great for me.

On the biolite, there are a bunch of videos on youtube demonstrating it. I haven't bought one yet, but I feel like I should. They look better than the solar units to me.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking into getting one of these:

http://www.biolitestove.com/campstove/camp-overview/features/

Dual purpose.

I like this!! Looks like a Kelty Kettle but better. I may have to get one of these. I always liked the theory of the Kelty, but this has some good accessories, like the grill.

ETA OK, I just went ahead and ordered this! Free shipping until April 28th made my mind up. I ordered the grill to go with it as well. I will post up a usage report when I get it in. Too Cool!!

Last edited:

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like this!! Looks like a Kelty Kettle but better. I may have to get one of these. I always liked the theory of the Kelty, but this has some good accessories, like the grill.

ETA OK, I just went ahead and ordered this! Free shipping until April 28th made my mind up. I ordered the grill to go with it as well. I will post up a usage report when I get it in. Too Cool!!

Definitely start a thread when you get it in and keep us posted on what you think of the unit.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ZT 0700 for only $79.95 at Knifecenter.com (While supplies last):

http://www2.knifecenter.com/item/ZT...il&utm_term=0_637be257a3-acda34d22b-188678877

images.knifecenter.com_thumb_295x295_knifecenter_zerotolerance_images_ZT0700.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom