Dear US government...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Head Mule

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That all sounds great. Now, what will you do for law enforcement, military, health care? And then there is the question of education and highway maintenance. What about foreign relations?

Hopefully no one will attempt an overthrow of the current government until some of those questions might have a little thought applied.
In a "divorce " situation, literally everything would go BACK to the states where they were to begin with and, ran infinitely more efficiently than the overbloated beaurocracy that IS our current and long time fed government. MY own ideas of a "divorced " fed government would effectively create 2 smaller (@ least on the intelligent side of the divorce) federal structures. One overseeing, NOT ruling the citizens and the other most likely treating theirs like inmates rather than citizens. Each "family " of states would have representative government agreeable to their ideology. Those federal bodies would create treaties and allies to their beliefs and benefits. Honestly gang, it's alot more simple in my head than I'm able to type out. For that I apologize, it would end up probably being a much larger book than necessary to have me write it out. In short, both or possibly each different family of states could be governed how they like.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are two videos I have seen regarding how FEMA is funneling money to illegals, and US hurricane victims none. The first one is short and sweet:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-media-max-width="560"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The ultimate fact check of the lies this administration is peddling about their response to hurricane Helene. <br><br>See stop underestimating the American people because they are much smarter than the Democratic Party gives them credit for. <a href="https://t.co/03G07RhxhT">pic.twitter.com/03G07RhxhT</a></p>&mdash; Insurrection Barbie (@DefiyantlyFree) <a href="">October 8, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This is the lie:

Your news services are lying on a massive scale.

Latest posts

Top Bottom