• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Ruger LCR 38 Spcl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieDoke88

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   1
Sub Category
Handguns
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
450$
Caliber
38 Special
For sell is a Ruger LCR. Comes with box and docs. Only selling because I’ve decided to buy an LCR in 9mm(my main carry pistol is a 9mm). Have 100 rounds through the gun(50 fmj and 50 of my carry load). This was carried very little. Its main home was in my center console for when I had to run out of the house for a quick errand in shorts.

Attachments

• IMG_1842.jpeg
    IMG_1842.jpeg
    1.6 MB
  • IMG_1841.jpeg
    IMG_1841.jpeg
    1.6 MB

stick enjoyer

New to the site!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sell is a Ruger LCR. Comes with box and docs. Only selling because I’ve decided to buy an LCR in 9mm(my main carry pistol is a 9mm). Have 100 rounds through the gun(50 fmj and 50 of my carry load). This was carried very little. Its main home was in my center console for when I had to run out of the house for a quick errand in shorts.
Hey man, I'm new to the forum and having trouble with private messaging. The price you've listed is fair and I'd be ok meeting up for it, if you could pm me id appreciate it

Latest posts

Top Bottom