December Gun Shows at Okc Fairgrounds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Claude Hall show is the best of the OKC shows. I have noticed quite a bit of milsurp in the last year or so, which is I look for.

Do not expect to get new stuff or ammo cheaper than online.

Gunshows are for finding stuff you can't just search and buy online. They are not for great deals on SKU items.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How is that illegal ? As long as it's a private sale. I don't get it.
Buying and then selling a gun ‘strictly for profit’ means you’re doing business selling guns which requires an FFL. That’s why they’ll offer double what you just paid, you take the sale and therefore you sold the gun for profit, without an FFL.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The govt has been progressively changing the definition of “in the business” of selling guns in an effort to restrict more & more sales that don’t require an FFL. So, the days of legally flipping guns without an FFL are over.

Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like an urban myth, but then again I wouldn't put it past the .gov to do it. Also it a perfect case of entrapment if we had legal federal courts, which we don't.
"tis no myth. A good friend of mine who deals in ww2 artifacts used to sell and trade a few guns also. ATF paid him a visit at the gun show, and now he only deals in non-gun items.

You know those old guys buying and selling Nagants and Mausers are creating a real crime wave.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"tis no myth. A good friend of mine who deals in ww2 artifacts used to sell and trade a few guns also. ATF paid him a visit at the gun show, and now he only deals in non-gun items.

You know those old guys buying and selling Nagants and Mausers are creating a real crime wave.

I have no doubt they are at the shows. They do specifically look for people dealing without a license.

I'm talking about them setting up a table undercover, selling an item at a discount, then find that person they sold a discounted firearm to, approach them and offer double and after the sell, arrest that person, as stated earlier in the thread.

Latest posts

Top Bottom