Decent deal on 7.62x54R

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirty Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've heard PSA shipping wasn't to good at the moment. I need to order a couple of complete uppers and just haven't after reading reviews about shipping. Maybe ammo is better.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They took 3 weeks recently to ship a lpk to me. I sent an email and it was shipped the next day. I've placed ~7 orders with them and this is the only issue I have ever had. They are usually good to go.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When trying to checkout with only the ammo in my cart, I'm getting the following message:

Notice
Thank you for purchasing a firearm! Please enter your FFL's information in the fields below to ensure correct processing of your order.

Anyone else seeing that?

MP43

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ammo arrived today.

Attachments

• 1.28.14 6.jpg
    1.28.14 6.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 177

gun001guns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered a strip lower and parts kit 12/27 and it finally arrived at my FFL last Friday. It took almost a month. The lower I ordered prior to this one took a month to get here and once it arrived they hadn't shipped my lower parts kit almost two weeks later it arrived after multiple phone calls with hold times in excess of 30 minutes each time. A guy I worked with ordered everything to build an AR from them and it arrived in about two weeks except instead of receiving his upper he got 150 rds of 556. He called and they made it right but took two more weeks to arrive. Last one my brother ordered an upper from them and two 40 rd pmags took over a month to arrive and you guessed it only got the pmags. Upper finally arrived and inside isn't even anadized. It's a ptac but certainly less than good. For whatever it's worth there cheap but be prepared to wait and to get a few headaches!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom