Defense Attorney Critical...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys ... Channel 9 had a teaser about a story at 10 ... something about a woman who had made it her full time job getting signatures on the petition to free Ersland having a closed door meeting with Gov. Fallin's legal team. I know what news channel I'll be watching ...

Last edited:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those of you who didn't see the new story, the gal collecting signatures is gonna meet with Gov. Fallin's legal team Monday (Ersland is also being sentenced Monday, just FYI). The story said that while the Gov.'s Office doesn't mind her collecting signatures or receiving them, it will take a recommendation from the Pardon and Parole Board before the Gov. will get involved.

Sounds like Jerome needs to settle in ... he's gonna be a resident of the state for a while.

Also, did any of you see the story about him being reprimanded while he was in the Air Force for "wrongful and unlawful" possession of Ketamine??

http://newsok.com/oklahoma-city-pharmacy-shooting-ersland-reprimanded-for-drug-possession-in-air-force/article/3582761

Of course, being a drug addict doesn't make him a murderer, but it does appear that he is not as squeaky clean as some would like to believe. I sure wish they'd done a blood test on him after the shooting.

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
arobertd.files.wordpress.com_2009_10_beating_a_dead_horse1.jpg_439270175bc3958999626d1e0a4411cc.jpg

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMHO the political drama is just getting started ... don't think for one minute Prater's political opponents will let dead dogs lie.

if enough political points can be scored there's NO way Gov Fallin will not take advantage. at some point defense will finally realize the impossibility of ANYONE knowing with 100% certainty if thug was dead or alive at moment of 5 shots. If/when this information is presented to Gov Fallin's legal team and it passes the smell test.

my prediction is she will act on it ... looks like Ersland better get settled in, he's not going anywhere for a spell, if ever. any lengthy sentence at his age might as well be death.

Latest posts

Top Bottom